Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Death and all things that proceed it
When I kick the bucket and my body becomes the worm dirt that it is destined to be, I hope that others can look back on my life and at least say this: That shithead was original. I don't really care if I save the world, cure cancer, write even a paltry novel or swim the Atlantic Ocean. But I hope that God gives me the creative strength to at least be original and individual. But not individualistic. Because we are all individuals, and we make up a group, a community. However, I hope that with my passing comes an appreciation for the life and passion that I injected into the veins of this world. I hope those spikes of exuberance deal with helping some people, expressing my inner workings, in hopes that others can be inspired to attain their full individual potential as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment